This is a check of your abilities to find and solve problems. We've implemented a class to represent seasons, only there's something wrong with it.
There are a number of bugs in it, and frankly, we can't see them!
To do this, you'll need
- Implement testShouldHaveAllDatesInNorthernHemisphereSummer
- Fix all of the bugs that are breaking the current tests
- Send in your entry to email@example.com. Doesn't hurt to include a resume, either!
- Make sure it's all of your own work.
- If you get stuck, we do accept partial solutions - just make sure that you write us a bit of an explanation about how far you got up to.
- If you solve / don't solve the puzzle it doesn't mean you've got / not got the job. It's more a way for us to see how you go about things than anything else.
Valuation Exchange is a rapidly growing South Australian business providing software solutions for the real estate valuation industry. Our clients include some include some of Australia's larger banks and mortgage lenders. ValEx is our primary application, helping support over 4000 users a day complete over 1000 valuation reports a day.
We make use of PHP 5, many open source components from PEAR to OpenOffice, to MySQL.
As a developer at Valuation Exchange, you could be responsible for developing improvements to our statisical reporting engine to vastly upgrading our web services capabities, or designing that one really slick bit of user interface.
Opportunity is only a few answers away, so get cracking!